Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the travler

VK5 Oracles

34" + 2.

wore them for the first time wensday.

huge, HUGE difference from my old Vaughn Visions.

taller, and sooooo much lighter. its crazy!!

im findin though, that the thigh rise kinda binds a bit at the top when i start backing in toward the crease. just a bit in the tops of the inside corners. maybe i just gotta get used to 'em.

how are you butterfly goalies wearing your straps?

loose at the top and kinda snug down by the lower calf and skate??

i saw the review section, so maybe in a months time when i get used tp these things ill put up a review.

:D

Mine came from pete but I had to modify them to work with my pads (the on center for the attachment was not the same). You could either order from him or, vortek is building their own so you could contact them.

::m

Note: There is one other source for them but, due to his blatant copying - including this pad, I won't give the company name here.

Mine came from pete but I had to modify them to work with my pads (the on center for the attachment was not the same). You could either order from him or, vortek is building their own so you could contact them.

::m

Note: There is one other source for them but, due to his blatant copying - including this pad, I won't give the company name here.

lol, ok.

ill give mark at vortek a shout this week and see what he says.

Loose tie toes, about an inch or two of movement. And SEMI loose calf straps, the pad should have some room to move and allow your leg to drop, but the pad should not be TO wobbly. And loose upper straps. Your body and your butterfly will thank you....trust me

Loose tie toes, about an inch or two of movement. And SEMI loose calf straps, the pad should have some room to move and allow your leg to drop, but the pad should not be TO wobbly. And loose upper straps. Your body and your butterfly will thank you....trust me

nice!

thanks, ive got some experimenting to do.

i do love these pads. its a night and day difference coming from my old pair of Vaughn Visions.

450 + 25 for shipping

i got a pair of pads that were built over spec for a particular goalie, so i got a deal on em.

i love em, and i lucked out on the color choice too!!

who do you play for, the NJ jr. devils?

yeah marc-andre fleury for the penguins has solid yellow pads (almost). apparently the color yellow is hardest to score upon (hard to see scoring areas) and they were debating on banning them :D.

they were also debating about banning ovechkins mirrored visor-goalie cant see his eyes, also marketing couldnt see his expressions when he scores, haha