Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philcaz

Cheap Tapered Blades

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of any cheap tapered blades? I want to pickup either a dolomite or an AK27 and the only sticking factor is blade availability. I play outside on asphalt, something very similar to tennis court, and soon in an indoor league on wood. A graphite blade would simple be torn to bits on the first 2 surfaces, while on a wood surface i think it could hold up. My question is do they make blades like the CCM V20 or other ABS blades in a tapered mode? The only reason I dont outright buy a tapered shaft is because I dont think it is worth destroying a $50 blade each time I play for fun on asphalt.

Also if you have any thoughts on the Dolomite/Ak27 or even the Mission L2 feel free to share.

Thanks for the help

I would go with the ak27 just because its easier to find standard wood blades and there is more of a selection. Plus, you can get a ton of abs blades in standard such as the v20s