Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

--notorious

CCM TACKS PRO LITES(old) BOOTS

what i did when I bought boots and wanted to mount chassis on them, I bought a pair of graf boots from hockeymonkey and then hockeygiant was selling a pair of horrible sher-wood skates with Red Star E frames and Abec 9s for $50...So i bought the sher woods and had the chassis' mounted on the graf boots. So My advice to you is find a pair of skates on extreme discount and if you like the chassis buy them and have them remount on your Tacks.

There shouldn't be any problems mounting a chassis onto the tack if you get the size chassis. The only problem I could potentially see is, if the tacks have had other holders on it, there may be too many holes on the bottom of the boot. This will affect the structure of the skate and possibly prevent new holes from being drilled.

For cheap chassis, I'd recommend closeout deals at Hockeygiant or Hockey Monkey.