Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Best Red Hot Chili Peppers CD?

I like most of it up to the last one, which I'm sort of getting used to through limewire.

My older daughters grew up with them (and all the rest of the younger LA punk bands) so I saw them a lot when they were 16-17. Flea was and is one of the fastest tastiest bass players on the globe. My middle daughter dated him off and on for a few years and did their grphics. There's a pic of her in there somewhere with super long dreds.

All of the punk bands that age were weird for me cause I had a punk new wave band that played around LA constantly. So I'd get home late from a gig and the house would be full of mohawks...and beerbongs..etc.

It was too tough raising kids in that environment, so we quit playing. We didn't really know how to shut it down, so my wife (their step-mother and co-singer in the band) suggested selling the van. It worked perfectly. No van no band!

Funny thing though, we ended up quit with a video on MTV and VH1 and some other stations around the country that ran for almost a year in the middle of all the hair bands they mostly played then. I only saw parts of it a few times for some reason. Flea has a music school in LA now.

Sorry about dragging your thread through my garage.