Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Juice_Slowjamz

The Mighty Duck

I've watched it quite a few more times since, and I don't think the kid is celebrating - I think he saw the refs arm go up and threw his arms up to say "wtf?" because he was getting a penalty.

That's what it looked like to me anyway...

like the guy was saying, guy was running around to hurt people...

Hitting should be used to gain an advantage on the puck, not to take a guy out....

That guy had no regard for the puck, dus he ate the board...

I'm not saying the guy who ducked was right but if you try to get an advantage by checking to pick up the puck that does not happen...

The main reason guys get hurt all the time in the nhl is that guys are trying to stop your progression with a hit, guys like Phaneuf do this all the time and it should be a penality because they have no regard for the puck, in the old days, guys tried to get the puck by hitting...

I agree and disagree. Of course cheap shotting is not acceptable, and people should not just go out there to hit people. Take up football.

I think checking can be used to get puck possesion, since you knocked them off it. OR a mental thing. If you hit the other team every single time they touch the puck then they will be more timid to touch it next time. Cheap shotting or high hits isnt ok but looking for the hits is ok.

Thats just what I think.

I don't get why the guy receiving the pass was so damn lazy waiting for it. He must have had the D man licking his chops as he casually reached behind himself to wait for the pass.

It's like a receiver running across the middle with his arms over his head waiting for a floater pass from the QB to get to him. That's just asking to be decapitated.

Unless of course the guy was TRYING to look vulnerable just to bait the def guy. Then that's even more cowardly.

Unless of course the guy was TRYING to look vulnerable just to bait the def guy. Then that's even more cowardly.

That's the way I took it.

the kid who ducked basiclly planed this out

thats why he slowed down like a bitch to get the puck

he saw the guy coming and just timed it perfectly.

cheap move.