Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblazer

Vector 7.0

Hey,

I'm going to pick up a pair of vector 7.0's tonite. Just wondering if anyone on the board has any comments on theses skates?? Are they a lot different then tacks?? stuff like that

thanx,

blazer

I've not tried the 7.0's but I have tried the Vector Pro's and they are awesome. Compared to my Pro Tacks, the Vectors fit about the same. On the ice, I could not feel a difference between the Pro Lite 3 holders and the Eblade holders. Anyways, try a pair on and make sure they are the right skate for your feet. I suggest that you try on all the skates in the Vector 7.0 price range and go with what feels best on your feet. I know it sounds lame but when you try on a pair of skates, leave them on for at least 10 minutes and walk around on them. A lot of people buy skates after trying them on for like a minute at the store. Then they get on the ice with them and have fit issues.

Please let us know what you think. I am looking to get a pair of the 7.0 as well. Gotta wait to try them on as I am recovering from off-season ankle surgery.

Well there great skates i tried them on at a ice time i had and as well as the vector pros, 7.0 are great skates but if i were you guys id get the pros before the 7.0 and its worth it to give up that much more money to get the pros trust me

Well there great skates i tried them on at a ice time i had and as well as the vector pros, 7.0 are great skates but if i were you guys id get the pros before the 7.0 and its worth it to give up that much more money to get the pros trust me

why????in CND dollars there 220 plus tax so let say 250$ more.....it a big difference...!

these skates r amazing!! I love them!! i am faster and more comfortable then ever.... if u have any questions bout' them just ask... but i would definately recommend them!

why????in CND dollars there 220 plus tax so let say 250$ more.....it a big difference...!

In JR. maybe