Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-MaN88

Is this girdle any good?

Hey,

I have Torhs Winter Nationals coming up in January so for Christmas I'm getting a new girdle; I was just wondering if this girdle was any good for the price they are charging? If anyone out there can give me any opinions or help for a good yet sensible priced girdle it would be greatly appreciated but really interested in this one! Thanks in advance!

I have one. For scrimmages and practices I use it as it is very light and breathable. For games i use my old Bilt Rite Wrap girdle which gives me a sense of more protection. The Tour girdle has just foam in it. My Bilt Rite has some hard plastic in it. It depends what you're looking for and what level you play. It isn't bad for the price though. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply Roach. Well I think my team is playing in the AA division at the Winter Cup. I don't know, I don't really like to use one so I think it might be alright for me because I rarely fall or get hit...but I'm looking for lightweight yet SOME protection, more than none is good enough for me! :)

I currently use a Mission D1 girdle. Great stuff and the only real Mission product that hasn't let me down in a short period of time. Been using this bad boy for 2 yrs now and its solid as a rock. No bruises or pucks get through, Im about to start using it for Ice Im that confident in its abilities. Great product.

Thanks for the reply Roach. Well I think my team is playing in the AA division at the Winter Cup. I don't know, I don't really like to use one so I think it might be alright for me because I rarely fall or get hit...but I'm looking for lightweight yet SOME protection, more than none is good enough for me! :)

Glad to help. It should be ok for you with what you posted above.

You may want to check what Mission offers as well although I think they will end up being more expensive.

Good luck in TORHS.

The tour girdle is very nice. I have worn one and a lot of my teammates have them and like them. For how light they are there very protective. I would personally go for it.

Thanks Hoffer. That's exactly what I was looking to hear and for that price, I can't pass it up. Thanks again to all who replied, MSH is some great stuff.