Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riotgear

2007 easton synergy 200...

im guessing by the 200 that it will be a low end stick for easton this year. but why would they even make a composite that is so heavy? i prolly wont order them for the store. i cant sell the v2's at all because they are so heavy for a composite.

yeah i couldnt' beleive how heavy the stick was, i was playing around with one at my LHS today, they were selling it for 80$ so i thought it might be a bargain but it really was heavier than most of the wood sticks there. its probably pretty durable though. if you dont mind a heavy stick it may be a good value option.

thats what i thought too, i have the original synergy in my closet. like the actual one with the first paint job like on the gold grip one. i love the feel of those easton sticks, the sort of bumps on it, i can't stand a totaly smooth stick, i need a little bit of texture but i hate that rubbery grib coating, i probably would have bought a synergy 200 if it felt like the original synergy.