Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey22

2Hot4Ice

No our team isnt goin but my brothers team played the Regional/Qualifier in Richmond at this place called shooters. There finished 3rd and They were B team and played Nike Breakaway Twice and got mercyied out both games but there team was the only team to score on Nike. So The Nike team will be there in Raliegh probably.

i am guessing u play for rattlers88.

i play on 14 tusnami we played the richmond rattlers 89 and got mercied, then played rattlers 90 and beat them. then rattlers got beat by dreamsports. and we only lost to dreamsports by 1 point. we got 3rd at williamsburge.

well my team qualified we came in 2nd place in 2hot4ice championships.... but like 4 people on my team quit and now my coach is lazy and doesnt wanna find people i play for hockey time usa eagles 14u

u must have been pretty good, if you played of super goose.

have you ever watched the 17 super goose? they make like 3 passes and then score.......its freakin amamzing

Naw Im Not On Rattlers 88 Mayb Next Year. Coach aint get a B team together this year for 16's. Do to lack of interest, but I got tired of not playing every weekend and watchin all yall so I got some players together that was suppose to be on B's and got Some help from epuck and feilded at team for the Gardens Tourney in July. Yea 89's is a good team, but they all ice players on that team becuz of the coaches choice. Like mayb a few players from 90's should be on it but there all in house select on 90's. Yea yall good a good team from NC tho. Which dates r u talking about at Williamsburg April or June?

june. the regionals.

this weekend, the 14u mission everblades mercied out 17u team.

Mission Everblades are F'in awesome.

yea the coach at for the 14u teams at the cooler is trying to recruit me to a team he is making after this season i wish i could be on it..but to far away i live in cobb and the team is going to be at GSC

yea the coach at for the 14u teams at the cooler is trying to recruit me to a team he is making after this season i wish i could be on it..but to far away i live in cobb and the team is going to be at GSC

what coach