Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G60

Sizing pants.

when buying inline pants, how do you measure?

if i wear a medium girdle, would i wear a medium pant as well, or would i have to measure how big the girdle is on me and size from there?

i know some people do not use girdles when playing, but i would like to, and i'm wondering how to get the correct size inline pants.

thanks for any help.

Pretty personal. Some like 'em very baggy, others don't. Sizes also depend on which manufacturer you chose. What size are you?

i'm around 33"-34" waist. i have a pair of mission ice hockey pants size medium that fit me perfect around the waist, but are a little long.

Like he said, it's a personal preference, but I've found that generally, yeah, medium pants to go with medium girdle. Keep in mind that how baggy you wear them and the brand of the pants will vary. I got some Mission size medium inline pants and i couldnt take a stride without feeling constricted, they were just too tight fitting.

Like he said, it's a personal preference, but I've found that generally, yeah, medium pants to go with medium girdle. Keep in mind that how baggy you wear them and the brand of the pants will vary. I got some Mission size medium inline pants and i couldnt take a stride without feeling constricted, they were just too tight fitting.

From my experience, it seems that some brands are sized to fit over a girdles while others are sized to be worn without. I blindly (E-bay) bought a pair of pants in the same size but different brand than all my others are and I swim in them.

Same with jerseys, even in roller hockey some jerseys are sized based on the ice hockey ergonimic model (player wearing shouldar pads). I wear a XXL roller jersey in mosts brands, but one of my roller team jerseys is an XL (sized for shouldar pads) and it is still a little large.

thanks guys. i ended up trying some on, got a med ccm pf8 girdle and med mission wicked 5 pants, the fit is perfect for me :)