Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warrior37

Zetterberg, Datsyuk shoot out goals vs Avs

My comps having problems with it too. Everytime i try to watch them the screen just randomly turns white where the video is but the sound keeps going. The only way to fix it is to reload the page but you have to watch the whole thing again because it turns white if you pause or ff or anything...

Some of it is luck. If Detroit knew he'd be this good, do you think they'd have let other teams pass him up 5 times before they plucked him?

Some of it is luck. If Detroit knew he'd be this good, do you think they'd have let other teams pass him up 5 times before they plucked him?

With the exception of him, the Sedins, Connolly, Ryan Miller, and Havlat, that draft was terrible.

Lundqvist has to take one of the all time best steals though as he was taken in the 8th round

There's a fair share of them out there. As a Leaf Fan I'd cast my vote to our own late bloomer in Thomas Kaberle. I believe he was an 8th round pick as well.

Lundqvist has to take one of the all time best steals though as he was taken in the 8th round

As of now its got to be Robitaille in the ninth.

St.Louis wasn't even drafted If i remember correctly

Isn't he having an off year and almost lost his job to Weakes already? Exept Weakes is garbage and couldn't handle the starters role?

Earlier in the year he almost lost his job to Weakes. I want to say in November-ish. Weakes faultered, and has shown he isn't capable of starting. Had there been a better goalie behind him, he may not be starting right now. I like Lundqvist and hope he bounces back, but he doesn't look like surefire star right now.