Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

What Team.Your Record, and stats?

Just finished up my first competitive season, AHA D1 Diablos.

15-5-0 in the regular season, 1st in the division.

3-1-1 in the playoffs, won our pool, lost in the finals.

My stats:

20 games, 9 goals, 2 assists, 11 points, 0 PIM (Lady Byng!), regular season.

5 games, 3 goals, 0 assists, 3 points, 2 PIM, playoffs.

Took me a while to figure out how to adjust to the competition, but I steadily improved through the year, and was definitely more effective down the stretch. Looking forward to next year already...

Jarick, I can echo your sentiments exactly. This was my first year as well, playing one notch below Jarick's team for the AHA D2 Yellow Jackets.

We were 16-5-3 overall, 2-0-2 in playoffs including winning the playoff championship. The team that won the regular season (we finished 3rd) was the team we beat in the playoffs.

I felt like a fish out of water to begin with. Playing pickup hockey for a few years is far different than playing on a team. Considering I'm a slow fat arse (260 lbs, used to be 315 and looking to drop more) I was happy with the way I finished.

16-5-3 record

I played 17 of the 24 games

15G 11A 26P 12 PIM

I got all of my penalty minutes in the same game. I am at a disadvantage due to my size. If I come near anyone and they fall, refs are looking to call a penalty. My one penalty was for a cross check, where I basically showed up for a loose puck at the same time as the other guy. He fell down with a Forsberg like dive. I was pissed that I got called and slammed the penalty box door. That got me the extra 10 minutes. 10 looooooooong minutes.

My passing got much better this year. Something I learned is that soft passes do not work. Pucks bounce, sticks get in lanes, and they lead to turnovers. I have told my teammates that if I am in the corner, just get a stick out to deflect the pass because it's going near the net hard. I am working more and more on quicker releases on passes and shots.

I hope to work on my game a lot this summer, and drop some more weight because I'm getting married this September.

I'll see you tonight Jarick, and again at nationals! Good Luck!

Listowel Cyclones

21 G

10 G

10 A

218 Pim (includes a three game suspension)

hey hey Listowel...great town. I played tier II for Durham long while back. They had a good program out there in Listowel. Still going strong?

Inline Rec League

G:1

A:4

Games Played: 7 (Including one where I was sick and played only two shifts)

Faceoffs:55%+

Team Record:3-4

Northern Ireland Inline League

Team: Northern Cyclones

Goals: 8

Assists: 3

Games Played: 12

Penalty Minutes: 38

Team Record: 9-3

We have two more games left before the end of the regular season, however I most likely won't get to play either of them after getting ejected from the game yesterday for fighting. Will hopefully be back for the playoffs.

BEA Inline League

Team: Erne Eagles

Goals: 9

Assists: 3

Games Played: 4

Penalty Minutes: 10

Team Record: 3-1