Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slipslap

Minor Vs. Major?

I was wondering what would be the difference between say a midget minor team or a midget major team? does one travel farther or play more tourneys our what?

Major and Minor teams around my area (NYS) are Tier I. Minor is the first year of any level (Squirt, peewee, Bantam, Midget....) Major is the second year of any level. Has nothing to do with ability. Age only.

Where i am Major is Midget AAA Major which is the highlest level you can play before junoir and Midget Minor is a step below Major and is usually the feeder to the major if they need to call someone up. also Major is supose to be for 2nd n 3rd years and only 1 or 2, first years. Minor is supose to be for 1st n 2nds with only 2 or 3, third years. But in different places the teams are different. Bottom line Major is better then Minor in the atlantics provinces.

All Torhs Team an 88 can be a freshman in college it just depends on thier birthday. Dont be dumb age does matter you cant play Midget Major when you in your 30s right?

Youve got to be kidding me right?

You know what I meant. Of course not a 30 year old man couldnt play.

In my post I gave an example of the freshmen in high school and freshmen in college. Then said Age doesnt matter-GIVEN that the age group is 91-88's.