Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bleedblue94

sock question

hey guys im getting some slippage in my skates after ive been skating for about an hou and that makes the last 2 hours allittle of a pain ... was wondering if anyone knows of any non slip socks that would be good to use. ive seen a pair under armour makes but ive only seen them in the womens sizes .... tia

sounds like your skates may be too big. or you have really sweaty feet :D . cotton socks are good for absorbing sweat, that might help. underarmor was invented to move sweat away from the skin, as well as be more light weight in comparison to cotton. i dunno if this is the answer. could increase slippage. if you want grip, you could get a pair of socks with those non slip soles, lol. like for little kids. could help. oorr, tie your skates tighter.

i wear nike dri-fit socks and they work GREAT!!!

i would definately try them if i were you!

thanks guys .... i know the skates arent too big as my toe is right up to the tip, and for awhile i had been using the new easton socks, but those were horrific once they got sweaty .... i think ill try the nike socks

I use the ultimax liner socks, very thin and wick away sweat. I get them for about $8 a pair at the local Cabela's store. You could also get them online at Cabela's.com.