Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coldaccord

'04 CCM 852's vs. 06 892's?

I need new skates. I have the '04 852's right now, but they're beat beyond belief. I'm trying to decide between another pair of the 852's

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/h...y_1932_87557270

# Features: CCM® F-I-T-SYSTEM® combines heat and pressure for a "gapless" customized fit

# Pro molded anatomical ankle support delivers the required support and eliminates breakdown

# Pro comfort plus foams immediately form to the ankles eliminating break-in

# Integrated Lace Bite Protector evenly distributes lace pressure and anatomical felt tongue with TACKS® binding stays in place and provides a comfortable fit

# NYTEK H20 lining produces a great combination of comfort and moisture reduction

# SP7 ballistic nylon quarters provide increased lateral stiffness and abrasion resistance

# WEARFORCE side vamping and toe covering for improved abrasion and cut resistance

# MICROTEX trims maximize abrasion resistance and long term durability

# SP2 ballistic toe tip for improved abrasion and cut resistance

# CCM F-I-T SYSTEM footbed provides excellent fit and comfort

# Lightweight fiberglass composite outsole increases energy transfer

# PROLITE 3 blade holder

# PROFORMANCE PROFILE STAINLESS steel runner yields the optimum combination of speed, agility and stability

and the new 892's :

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/h...y_1932_11216602]

* F-I-T-SYSTEM - CCM F-I-T-SYSTEM combines heat and pressure for a "gapless" customized fit

* Lateral Support - Pro molded anatomical ankle support delivers required support and eliminates breakdown

* Ankle Pads - Pro comfort foams immediately form to the ankles eliminating break-in

* Tongue - COMFORT FLEX tongue features lightweight high-density molded foam "saddle" lace-bite guard combined with thick felt covers full length of foot for maximum comfort and protection

* Liner - NYTEK H20 lining combines comfort and moisture management

* Quarter Package - MAX ARMOUR applied to ballistic nylon package improves protection and durability

* Vamping - WEARFORCE maximizes abrasion and cut resistance

* Trims - MICROTEX brushed leather grain trims deliver abrasion resistance and durability

* Footbed - H20 CONTROL footbed provides excellent fit, comfort and moisture management perforations

* Outsole - Low profile overmolded black composite perforated outsole reduces mass, increases energy transfer and delivers on durability

* Holder - CCM E-BLADE PRO blade holder maximizes energy transfer and features replaceable runner attachment

* Runner - PROformance Stainless runner delivers long lating edge and excellent glide

They're only $55 difference, but I'm a poor college student, and if there isn't a difference thats worth $55, id rather just save the money.

anyone have any input?