Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

windflare

Mission Sizes: D, E, EE.

... Stupid Sportchek.

I need a bit of help from people who knows about Mission skates, or just skate sizes in general.

I have been trying to find a pair of Mission inlines that would fit my foot well. So far, I've been able to find a pair of 9Es, but the skate I want to buy are only available to me online, in sizes 9D or 9EE. I tried on the 9Es, and they fit... though it seems that I want to tighten up the laces hard this time, unlike previous skates I tried on, because there's a bit of a wide feeling.

How much wider/tighter are 9Ds and 9EEs, compared to 9Es?

... Stupid Sportchek.

I need a bit of help from people who knows about Mission skates, or just skate sizes in general.

I have been trying to find a pair of Mission inlines that would fit my foot well. So far, I've been able to find a pair of 9Es, but the skate I want to buy are only available to me online, in sizes 9D or 9EE. I tried on the 9Es, and they fit... though it seems that I want to tighten up the laces hard this time, unlike previous skates I tried on, because there's a bit of a wide feeling.

How much wider/tighter are 9Ds and 9EEs, compared to 9Es?

I dunno, but I sure would like to know what skates would fit my feet the best. Anyone know where you can print an outline of the sizes so you can size up your feet?

I always thought E and EE were the same thing since I've only seen those sizes listed with the change to new product lines. (Meaning, one year it may be E, then the next being EE)

Hey Guys:

Quick question as it relates to Missions:

I tried on the XP 95 today in D width, but the ankle lock felt like it was squeezing me a little bit too much for my liking on the back of my foot. The shop didn't have E width in the 95's.

My question to the group is - would the baking relax that ankle lock (on the D's) at all to conform more to my ankle/foot?? I like a tight fitting skate, but not painful tight.

Thanks in advance!

Yote.