Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rollerhockeymavin

Another conversion question?

Anyone tried this and was it successful. I understand the boot may have to be modified a bit. The guy that I spoke to from Labeda said I might be able to get away with a medium chassis vs. a large chassis. My mission's are a size 13d. thanks for any feedback... :unsure: Would maybe a ccm pf10 be a better/easier conversion or is it all pp.

Haven't tried that particular setup but I have a pair of PF10's and highly recommend you look into them. Excellent boot that is comfy the minute you put them on. I would swap the bearings and wheels though and since you are going all 80 that would negate that.

I had my LHS mount a pair of Labeda Hum'er chassis on my He10000. There wasn't any issues with the mounting. However, the dremeling of the outsole was a little difficult. The rubber like coating on the outsole made it difficult to get the ideal shape. Other than that, there wasn't any other problems.

I had my LHS mount a pair of Labeda Hum'er chassis on my He10000. There wasn't any issues with the mounting. However, the dremeling of the outsole was a little difficult. The rubber like coating on the outsole made it difficult to get the ideal shape. Other than that, there wasn't any other problems.

how are you liking the setup-how much time did it take you to adjust to the hummer chassis if at all? How is the turning, stopping and speed compared to your last set up? thanks...