Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KBO25

AHL and CCM/RBK

Does anyone know the particulars between THC and the AHL?

Particularly regarding sticks. I know CCM/RBK has a deal with the "A", but I wasn't sure of the particulars.

Are players required to use CCM/RBK sticks? Is there any criteria where they are allowed to use other manufacturers sticks?

I bought an Andy Delmore pro-stock Dolomite at my LHS. But, he is currently using RBK sticks when he plays for the Falcons.

Also, I took in the Falcons/P-Bruins game this weekend and just about everyone was using CCM/RBK, except for a few players. Dempsey for Prov. for example, was using a Dolomite.

The RBK/CCM agreement is only for players on AHL contracts...2 way players...or NHL players in the AHL are not required to follow the agreement.

The RBK/CCM agreement is only for players on AHL contracts...2 way players...or NHL players in the AHL are not required to follow the agreement.

Makes sense... guys like Delmore and Dempsey are 2-way guys, thanks.

isnt delmore on the wolves now? i saw him using a dolomite last week

Yes you are correct, he was in the trade for Wanvig/Baby. I saw him w/Spfld earlier in the year, but he wasn't using a Dolomite the few times I saw him.

Mike Keane is on a one way contract but I saw a pic of him using an SL in THN, does the rule not apply to vets?

I think there is also a certain number of exemptions on each team that can be applied as well...I don't know if being a veteran player automatically allows you to be exempt.