Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevo

Pro stock on eBay...

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you all know that Deron Quint of the Chicago Blackhawks is selling some Pheonix Coyotes (his old team) pro stock equipment on eBay. I spoke with him and he is selling this stuff for his charity. If you get a second, check it out.

Yeah, all those gloves are old pro stock from the Pheonix Coyotes. Quint's trying to sell them to raise money for his charity.

Yeah that's what I said. Love the gloves....hate the colors. He's going to try to get some Blackhawks pro stock gear. The colors will be much better.

Yeah that's what I said. Love the gloves....hate the colors. He's going to try to get some Blackhawks pro stock gear. The colors will be much better.

Let me know if he finds any of Steve Sullivan's old sticks

A lot of the stuff he had posted is gone already. Like I said before, he's going to post some more stuff. I can see if he'll let me post it here first before it hits eBay if you guys want???

Actually there was a pair of Markov's CP94's in nylon. Pheonix colors though. Hopefully he can score some Chicago gear. I like those Berehowski's he's got on eBay but they're damn huge! 15.5"