Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rollerhockeymavin

Labeda Hummer Chassis

This may be a riduculous question but I am going to ask it anyway. I ordered a set of hummer chassis's from inline wharehouse and the description mentioned outside and inside graphics on the frame. I am assuming the frames are universal and do not come with a right and left. :unsure:

there is a right and left (one piece axles.. the bolt on my beemers are on the inside of the skate, the threading is on the outside.) but I believe they can be mounted either way. the graphics are different on inside/outside as well.

I would put the fancy graphics facing out from the skate. Like they are on the Beemer’s and Blue Max’s.

Yea it would defiantly be different. There is a guy on the one travel team I play on and he has his Red star e-frames mounted inside out I guess you would call it that since the logos are facing each other.

a guy i knew had mission generators (chrome) inside out on a pair of tacks. sweet looking setup.

another thing I'd like to do is polish off all of the graphics. a friend did that wayyyyyyy back in the day with a pair of mission Proto V's with the US Research chassis (the original, straight frame one) It takes a bit of elbow grease, and would probably be easier to do if the frames were off the boots, so I'll wait until then.