Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dupes

Habs equipment sale

From 2000 in Toronto.

Yup, you beat me to it...thanks!

2000 ASG - Toronto

#26 - Martin Rucinsky

Nice score for $50.00...? Damn, had that in my hands too *L* Me and my buddy were lookign at it, but I couldn't think back to the 1999-2000 roster to have any clue whose it might be...

Yeah, $50 for sure was a good deal, considering most others were $100+. I think collector wise it is pretty unique. There was some guy who had it in his hands and was asking one of the workers about it. I just over heard him saying that the Habs equipment manager traveled with the team and I thought he said Worldstars/Russian Stars game. Obviously not the case, as soon as the dude put it back I scooped it up pretty quickly, especially for $50!

I had thought might be Rucinsky but kinda ruled it out as he hadn't played there in quite some time, I didn't realize it was 6-7 years old. It is in great shape, I guess because it was only used for one game with no contact! :D

From 2000 in Toronto.

Yup, you beat me to it...thanks!

2000 ASG - Toronto

#26 - Martin Rucinsky

Nice score for $50.00...? Damn, had that in my hands too *L* Me and my buddy were lookign at it, but I couldn't think back to the 1999-2000 roster to have any clue whose it might be...

Yeah, $50 for sure was a good deal, considering most others were $100+. I think collector wise it is pretty unique. There was some guy who had it in his hands and was asking one of the workers about it. I just over heard him saying that the Habs equipment manager traveled with the team and I thought he said Worldstars/Russian Stars game. Obviously not the case, as soon as the dude put it back I scooped it up pretty quickly, especially for $50!

I had thought might be Rucinsky but kinda ruled it out as he hadn't played there in quite some time, I didn't realize it was 6-7 years old. It is in great shape, I guess because it was only used for one game with no contact! :D

Most or Rucinsky's game were no contact...*L*

Did you see the Josh Gorges San Jose helmet?

haha, true

yes, I believe there were two of them. I was thinking of grabbing one but they were a little crusty inside :blink:

haha, true

yes, I believe there were two of them. I was thinking of grabbing one but they were a little crusty inside :rolleyes:

Wasn't a Sundstrom helmet? I saw one Sam Jose and Quebec Rafales (IHL) helmet!

I doubt Gorges helmet is rusty, he's a rookie!

got myself a Todd Simpson XXX lite (green X's) and a Garth Murray XXX Lite (red X's)... I HATE the grip on murray's stick!!!!!! so grippy...

Now I'm wondering... where the hell did Simpson go? did he retire?

No, as bigdaddykane said, hes still active and plays in Hannover, Germany (DEL).

Hannover Scorpions are in the play-offs at the moment, facing Nuremberg and leading the series 2-1.

Hes still tough and a teamleder.

I think it was last season ore the season before that he played here i Denmark. Together with his brother, Kent Simpson in Herning. He´s a joke. Not very good and had way to many penalties.