Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs019

Open leagues RI/Boston Area

I'm going to be living/interning in the RI area all summer. Do any of you guys know of good open summer leagues in the area that are pretty competitive? I'm 19, played AAA/Prep my whole life so I'd be looking for something that would give me a good workout. i'll be in Narragansett and Wellesley specifically so anything nearby either of those should work.

I guess ideally you would be looking for a league in both places since both are kind of a hike from one another. There are a few options I might be able to hook you up with decent teams. Both would be more middle of the road, 35-40 minutes from both wellesley and Narragansett. I will send you a PM...

I run an A level (mainly players with college experience) men's league team in the Boston area. I am always looking for players for the summer, since a bunch of the guys only want to play winter. I will send you a PM with my contact info.

I run an A level (mainly players with college experience) men's league team in the Boston area. I am always looking for players for the summer, since a bunch of the guys only want to play winter. I will send you a PM with my contact info.