Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

outdoor puck/ball?

Hi guys,

I would like to get a good puck for playing roller hockey(not in a league:in a arena) normal roller hockey in the street

I"m sick of playing with my tennis ball or bad orange ball

I allready try a roller puck and did not work(d'ont remember the compagny)but you guys do you know a good puck for my hockey need??

Thanks,

I just happened to walk by the (scarce) hockey equipment in Target and saw an outdoor puck made by Franklin. It was 6.00, so I figured what the heck. It felt fairly solid and had good weight to it.

After using it on a tennis court surface for a few months, it has proven to be dependible. It appears to have a hard rubber core incased in a plastic cover. It's name is the AGS Rough Rider Puck.

I have also used the Franklin Roll-A-Puck and have good results with that as well.

Hope this helps.

Franklin Pucks

Guest 2048

Best outdoor inline puck is the millenium pro puck. So much better than anything else for shooting outdoors.

Yes, I would Have to agree with 2048 and BlueLine.The Pro Puck Is By Far The Best Outdoor Puck..We use it at a Outdooe Rink and it slides and stays flat better than any other puck. It alos has great wear Ive had mine since last summer and they still slide just as good as the day I nought them. We've used the Ids Pucks out there but there gone in a game. Also As EazyB said Z-balls are good we use them in ball leagues around here in Virginia. They Dont bounce as much, But you do have to get the right climate ones or they'll be mushy probably like your talking about the ball your using. Hope This helps

Guest 2048

The IDS puck will still slide well even when it's worn, but the problem is that it's so much easier to shoot with it when it's new than when it's worn. I feel like my shots and passes are always harder and more accurate when the puck is new than a month old.