Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

The Salary Cap

Forsberg is for sure the MOST complete forward in the game. I'm going to have to agree with Chadd, Bert is inconsistent and endures prolonged dry spells.

Forsberg was awesome to watch in the play offs. He walked all over the Stars. No body could stop him, and usually if they hit him he would keep on skating with the puck. Morrow was one of the only ones that found out how to hit him.

Hard to believe, but i think Lecavalier is developing into one of the best "all-arounders" in the league. He has always had size and offensive skill, but in the playoffs he showed a physical dimension, grit, and heart that he hasn't shown yet in his career. When he plays like that he has the ability to dominate games like he did in the playoffs.

For sure Vinny is starting to round out his game. He will be one of Canada's top all around talents for years to come as will Joe Thornton. Iggy again, for sure - I think he may be the best player in the league right now...can never count out Forsberg, or, as much as I hate to say it, Jagr - when he wants to play. Sakic, while a great all around player, and the most important guy in Colorado, doesn't bring the physical dimension that the others do.

And howabout Danny Heatley guys? He's big, strong, and sick skilled. He's a franchiser for sure.

EDIT: It seems that in our talk about the most complete players in the game, we've all forgotten that some Defencemen are near complete players as well. I must also give nods to Niklas Lidstrom and Chris Pronger for being threats in the offensive zone while being rock solid in their own ends. Scott Niedermayer also gets consideration from me as well here...