Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJ35

Mounting Tuuk Rocker on L7s

Hey Guys,

I picked up a pair of Tuuk Rocker Chassis cheap and I wanna mount them on my L7s that I don't use anymore. Is this something I can do or is it really worth it for me to take them to my LHS?

If I can do it myself, should I rivet them or is there another means through which I can do this?

Thanks for your help as I have played ice all my life but not much roller.

PK

Others have mounted chassis's successfully on their own using T-nuts. Personally I've had several boots converted, but I just take them to a LHS as I imagine it can be a bit of a pain.

I can tell you though that I've skated on the Rocker Chassis for about 6 years now and just recently had a pair of Sprung Chassis mounted on a pair of L7s. I liked the Rockers, but the Sprungs offer better grip, more speed and feel even more ice like than the Rockers. If you're on a budget the Rockers will do and I still have some for outdoor use, but if you want better performance I'd buy a pair of Sprungs.