Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Chadd

Sande Heatseeker Pro

Stick: Sande Heetseaker Pro, 85 Flex, Pattern 22(Forsberg Clone), Lie 5.5

Im about 5'9", 145. I Got two of these from my buddy, I got two because I break sticks like its my job. Ive played with it for 4 Months so far, and have yet to cut the second stick.

Blade: This blade is an absolute tank, Its gotten its fair share of slamming on the ice, and once on the boards (I dont like to lose) and it is still as stiff as when I received it, with no signs of breaking anytime soon. I cannot bend this blade with my hands. 10/10

Flex: I can usually switch between 85-100, but I prefer 85, so that is what I went with. Still feels like an 85 after prolonged use. 10/10

Stickhandling: The strong part of my game is stickhandling. So I need a stick that has good feel. Feels like Im using a wood blade again and I love it. Also there are no vibrations when receiving passes. 10/10

Shooting: Im not the greatest shooter, but I can fire a rocket with this stick, and as I mentioned above the blade has yet to soften.

Weight: This stick to my suprise is very light and well balanced.10/10

Durability: Tank 10/10 ,edit: the first stick I had was a tank, but it went downhill from there. I snapped about five of these in a month. All of them right above the kickpoint.

Conclusion: Edit: As I said the first one was a tank, but after that five broke in a month and Ive stopped using this stick. I dont know why, but it seems like the first one I had was different from the rest.Still a decent stick.

Edited by Swiss17