Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmiro

ccm question

I think they may have but not 100% sure-I purchased a pair of 252's tacks several years back at Play it Again Sports-prolite step 2 chassis-hi low set up-pre law suit of mission. I still use them outside to play-mostly on concrete. They are still in pretty good shape-I am a big fan of the ccm PF10's-great skate..

how do the vector inlines fit compared to the ice? Do the vectors fit like tacks? and I have seen 255, 755, 155 tack inlines.

I think the vectors are more narrow than the tacks specifically in the heal area. I have a pair of the vectors, tacks and externos and feel the tacks and externos feel about the same. I have a buddy that just converted a pair of ccm tacks ice skates to roller and mounted a sprung chassis on them(Genesis wheels) He has a wide foot and says the tacks fit great. For me, vectors fit better. IMO. Blasted feet... B)

Sorry guys I forgot to size the pics but I will post some roller hockey Tacks pics.

Rick Henry

4r2c1eg.jpg

CCM Tacks with E-Frames. One is a 655 RH Tacks boot with an e-Frame and the other is a CCM 552 ice boot with an E-Frame.

Rick Henry

if i knew how to post pics i would post you a pick of what im talking about. They are a newer style tack. I beleive they have a ccm frame on them, but im not sure if they were built or off the shelf. I found these on ebay.

You may be talking about the CCM 1052 Tacks with the CCM HI/LO chassis or maybe even the CCM 452'S OR 455'S. I have seen them pop up on ebay lately and Hockey World was selling them in a size 8 for a while. I think the guy that was selling them on ebay probably bought them at Hockey World when they had them for around $100.00. If they had had them in a 10 I would have bought the 1052's for the boot and taken off the chassis and replaced it but they only had 8's.

Rick Henry

Agreed, Looks like the chassis off of Externo Maverick skates. Looks pretty good.....

Rick Henry