Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bradfield32

Shorts

Hey Guys don't know if any one can help but im looking to buy some new shorts and I was just wondering which are the best in the market at the minute.

I only play roller hockey but play at a good standard with a ball and puck, I would ideally like a bluckier pair of shorts but id still like to have all the movement in butterfly.

Thanks Allot

Craig

Hey Guys don't know if any one can help but im looking to buy some new shorts and I was just wondering which are the best in the market at the minute.

I only play roller hockey but play at a good standard with a ball and puck, I would ideally like a bluckier pair of shorts but id still like to have all the movement in butterfly.

Thanks Allot

Craig

if you can aford them i recomend the rebok premier pros! nice big square thighs, five hole blocks everything youd expect in a good pair of shorts and i adjusted to them also playing roller, very quickly and have found they dont get in my way at all.

the only reason im looking for bulkier shorts is at the moment every time I get hit in the thighs with a hard shot I end up with a massive bruise. :(

Brown, either their flat thigh or the rounded thigh version. Nothing better on the market but they aren't inexpensive.

::m

most mobile pant i have ever wore would be the tps exhale... little older but if your not plannin to go pro or anything its great, and no problems with bruising

the only reason im looking for bulkier shorts is at the moment every time I get hit in the thighs with a hard shot I end up with a massive bruise. :(

no problems like that in the reeboks either, i switched to these from players shorts when i played juniors after trying them in a game situation at under 19s level i got a massive bruise so went out and bought the reeboks and have been fine ever since