Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShaneyB

Hockey shops in Germany?

when my team was there last year touring europe and playing exhibition games with various teams around the area we stopped at a couple in Germany.

Of course if your in Mannheim you can stop off at the SAP arenas proshop, which i found to be very good (good selection etc.)

There was also one in the town of Fussen called "Killa Hockey". Also a very good shop

There was also one in the town of Fussen called "Killa Hockey". Also a very good shop

They make well prices but i don´t like the owner...

Because of that i only buy my hockey-equipment in the www. ...

Hello,

I work for a hockeyshop in Germany. I hope, I can help you. I would say our shop is one of the biggest and cheapest in Europe. Over 400 m². The Shop is situated in the south of Germany, near the Blackforest. For detailed information visit www.hps-sport-shop.de . If you have further questions, please contact me.

Greetz from Germany

Hello,

I work for a hockeyshop in Germany. I hope, I can help you. I would say our shop is one of the biggest and cheapest in Europe. Over 400 m². The Shop is situated in the south of Germany, near the Blackforest. For detailed information visit www.hps-sport-shop.de . If you have further questions, please contact me.

Greetz from Germany

Oh yes! I can confirm this!

regards F.B.

Hello,

Greetz from Germany

Yeah, i back this shop. Heinz-Peter (HP) is a nice guy and responds to mails pretty quick. Its not in my area, but when i need stuff i get it from HPS.

Hey guys, im in the need for a Dolomite. Hit me up in a private message! ;)