Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

anyone know this code?

just picked up a kovalchuk straight blade with the toe hook from national for 79 bucks. I don't care if it's real dolo or not since it's only 79 bucks and i'm curious to try the curve but i've never read this label before.

ITH3026S

Pro 260

Are you talking about a OPS? The 260 could possible refer to flex, which translates to a 90ish in Easton ratings.

If you're just talking about a blade, well $79 isn't really cheap.

opps sorry it's dolo ops and it's stamped 260 on the outside and the flex does feel about right, but i've never seen this code before usually it's something like inno1100 or v20 etc. I've never had a starkie or macdaddy so i'm wondering if it's one of them.

starskies are basically resprayed dolomites, so nothing special there.

macdaddys have a different handle shape, and the taper is smoother with no fuse point, so you'd notice that right away.

A pic would work wonders.

oh so? the only differnce is there would be aline in between the COde and pro 260 :P

I picked up the last one on the warrior stick rack but i didn't look around since not everything is always placed in the right rack.