Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scorpion

Flite C-75 Skates

I think I can help you with that (In talks with FLITE for AUS Distribution) First of all, the C100 does not come optioned as a roller setup, Ice only unfortunately. But the C75 is an absolute bargain for that price. A well built boot for the advanced player, with an Ok chassis/wheel combo to boot.

The great thing about Flite though, is it "CAN" be relatively easy to find a boot only, and then fit it out from there......... C100 boot with sprungs I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!

The two skates in question are quite different. the C100 is definately NHL quality (being worn in NHL already) and its one light skate (778 grams... I don't like the look of the bauers personally, and the Flite is more to my liking, more traditional I guess you could say.

Here is some info on both for you...

FLITE C100

"With a designed and achieved weight of 778 grams makes it one of the lightest skates on the market today. A Wickaway nylon outer shell is used to maintain (out of box) weight throughout the game. We are the first company in our industry to use the Patent pending (First Fit) Technology. System. This system has an inner layer of memory foam encompassing the ankle area, heel pads and the forefoot. As well the boot is equipped with an Eyelet ankle closure. This combined with the (First Fit) technology and the Moose suede Hydrophobic liner, allows the boot to expand and contract with the heat of the players foot while the outer shell will remain completely solid, achieving a custom fit every time.

With the ever increasing number of foot injuries we have developed a metatarsal protection plate that is inserted in the tounge of the boot. When the boot is laced the metatarsal acts like a protective dome over the foot and upon impact the transfer of energy from the puck is distributed across the metatarsal plate protecting the foot from any injury. "

Bauer XX

Upper Skate

Patent Pending H2 Technology is proven to build the one of the lightest skates on the ice

Thermoformed, ribbed quarters for stability and protection at a fraction of the weight of traditionally constructed skates

Patented monostructure for the ultimate horizontal stability, also at a fraction of the weight

Patented Pro-Integrated Anatomical Heel/Ankle Support provides the consistent, durable fit and support to move

Thermoformable materials mold the boot to the shape of your foot for the optimal fit

Lightweight Insta-Form® ankle pads immediately mold to the contours of the ankle

Molded anatomical Forward Flex tongue with high-density metatarsal guard provides lightweight comfort and protection against lacebite

Red Flex Notch increases forward flex at key points to maximize range of motion in each stride

PU-coated, twisted light toe tip package is three times more cut resistant than traditional ballistic nylon packages

Dry-Grip Stabilizer footbed delivers consistent comfort and maximum energy transfer

Lower Skate

Pro-8 beveled full-composite outsole is designed for tighter turning and maximum energy transfer at a significantly reduced weight

TUUK® Lightspeed® holder optimizes vertical rise while minimizing weight. The result: improved thrust, tighter turns, and the proven feel of TUUK®

I haven't found a weight on the xx, but I hope this helps.

The two skates in question are quite different. the C100 is definately NHL quality (being worn in NHL already) and its one light skate (778 grams... I don't like the look of the bauers personally, and the Flite is more to my liking, more traditional I guess you could say.

I haven't found a weight on the xx, but I hope this helps.

Again, who's wearing Flite boots in the NHL?

Scorpion, I don't have a pic of any Flite skates with sprungs.

JR, off the top of my head I couldn't tell you personally, but I could ring Gerry Mcsorley and find out for you... I know marty did...

No, according to my last conversation with Gerry (owner) there are current players also. I can find out for you if you like...

Well, in a quick email, here is an extract....

"Players in the past who have worn our product.

Wayne Gretzky

Mark Messier

Rob Blake

Marty McSorley

Mathew Barnaby

Dave Scatchard

to name a few"

he mantioned a fw other things, but no other players

Hey, I was just going of a conversation I had with him a month or so ago. Flite didn't enter the supplier pool for the 06 07 season, and the sales figues rose.