Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skooled

CUSTOM RH PADS ETC

I'm curious as to what sort of custom equitment you guys and girls would love to see.

Helmets?

Gloves?

Skates?

Shins?

Elbows?? You get the Idea. Is there anything you always thought would make a great product, that you haven't seen yet???

I'd love to see some custom one peice helmets, like the Carbster, but custom fit, and maybe a more custom set of gloves.

gloves like the one 90's would be nice but like fit for a specific person's hand kinda like baking for skates. if its possible it be a load of cash though

well I guess you would need a pretty form fit glove to be able to bake them, and alot of people wouldn't like that.

I'd love to see a glove with better cooling, like a full airknit style palm, but with feel and grip of nash

what about if bauer (or whoever) send you a waxform that you could send back with a mold of your hand like they do for speed skates. then they could custom fit you a perfectly fitting glove. how hard could that be? it wouldnt be too expensive either.

They do do that for hockey skates. Thats what "customs" are. You can either send them a mold from a kit you can get, or you can go to your LHS and they can do a "custom" fitting/measurement/molding and then through your LHS the kit is sent and then they send your "custom" skates to your LHS.

riotgear..... it would be a bit more expensive than you think... you would basicvally need to make a new set of patterns for almost every order, but I like where your head is at, proper fitting, good looking gear is great, and will help your game.

I'm with kovalchuk71 on this one. for the general public i've only seen measurements done, but I could very well be wrong

I got the Easton Synergy (2004/5) elbow pads and it says they are heat mouldable. I've never heat moulded them and they are so comfortable, best set of elbow's I've had!!