Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knotfan1

skate fitting question

i went to peranis today looking to try on a pair of graf 735 size 7 w-wide they felt very good but the guy said they did fit me probably because my foot pushed the tongue up. the guy said that you should be able to put a pencil over the tongue and not have a little bump he said the instep was wrong for me. So then i tried a Pair of ccm vectors zg 130s E it fit correct and they were wanderful. I do not play a summer league or fall i play winter and spring league because of football. I really do not want to pay 500 bucks for skates i asked if they had the 120s but they did not he said they would fit me the same way. I would love a pair of grafs but it seems i will have to go with ccm which has been my former skates for years. WHen i looked at the 120s and the 110s it seemed that the 110 had a better boot construction with ultima dry liner even a the ccm website it gave more details on the 110 then the 120. But is the 120 better and does it weigh the same as the graf 735 or little more or less. But i would love to have grafs but i guess my foot will not coperate with them. Could you help me

If the 110 fits and you like them more, then get them. If you want Grafs try some of the other models, they all fit different foot types.

110s were fine but i just need to no more about the 120s on the web site it didnt have that many features it didnt have the ultima dry linner and a couple othere things

ok graf 735 i had a big instep so i could not use them is there any other graf skate that is not like that and will make it lower. Also my parents think its a big deal if i were to change chassyis on a new pair of skates i want to try t- blades could you tell them that it is not.

you'll have to adjust to the feel of new chasis, but it wont take more than a couple sessions.

Grafs have many different boots for many different feet, try em on, and see what fits you.:)