Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevoc

HELP! Need axle for red star frame

Anyone have an extra axle lying around for a red star frame? I have a magnesium frame that is missing one axle. The frame is a size medium. I think the alloy e-frames use the same axles as the magnesium ones, so if you have a alloy e-frame axle lying around, that would be great. I'm willing to pay some money for it.

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Know where I can find one? Having problems tracking one down.

BTW: thanks for the info.

Anyone know if the tour single axle will work? (silver)

tour axle

[/qu

I'm pretty sure it works for both. I think I might have come across a couple that weren't an exact fit but still worked.

Steve, I have some laying around (Tour and Red Star) if you want I can send you some. PM your address.

Tours don't work. They are too big. I coulda sworn I got a few to fit, but I guess I was wrong. I just checked as I'm in the process of sending some out to SteveO.

I have an E frame that I pulled off some boots and Sprung axles fit perfectly, but I didn't have a chance to see if they lock the wheel down correctly. Probably do.