Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pwrfwd26

96 world cup...

i have been looking for this. i don't know if it's somthing that i can get my hands on. :angry:

looking for all 3 games of usa vs canada. any help would be nice :)

have you tried hdhockey.tv? that's where i got my 1980 olympics set and they have a lot of games available on DVD.

I know for sure that hdhockey.tv had the '87 Canada Cup Boxed Set with all 3 games of the final and highlights of earlier rounds, and possibly some sort of documentary (I can't remember) for about $50.

The quality for my 1980 set was excellent. (not like HD of course, but much better than expected for a 1980 telecast)

The quality for my 1980 set was excellent. (not like HD of course, but much better than expected for a 1980 telecast)

x11x did you have any problems with the order? its been like a week comming up on 2 and nothing. i have emailed them called them no answer no reply. i live in cali the order is in vancover, does the time frame sound right? :huh:

x11x did you have any problems with the order? its been like a week comming up on 2 and nothing. i have emailed them called them no answer no reply. i live in cali the order is in vancover, does the time frame sound right? :huh:

hdhockey.tv is ungodly slow. it took something like 3-4 weeks for each of the 2 or 3 orders ive placed. it will show up though.

hdhockey.tv is ungodly slow. it took something like 3-4 weeks for each of the 2 or 3 orders ive placed. it will show up though.

god i hope so! thanks bro ;)