Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nsabino

CCM Vector 10's vs 8k pumps

What in your opinion is the best overall inline skate the CCM Vector 10 or the 8k pumps? Anyone using theses skates issues with them are very welcome. I've seen the prices for these 2 models are beginning to drop significantly and I've narrowed my choice to these 2 models. Please advise....

Thanks,

Nelson

Which one fits you best?

There you go.

Thanks but I'm unable to try either one. Taking into account what you say, if the CCM's fit me best their as good of a buy as the Rbk 8k's?

You have threads going on each of these skates, and one comparing both- not really sure what you are looking for that's not already in those. Both skates are decent- the Vector is CCM's top of the line in that model, the RBK 8k's, second to the top. Again, it comes down to fit. Both boots fit differently. If you truly have no way of trying either boot on and are worried about fit, get both and return/sell/trade whichever one doesn’t fit. Ultimately you have to decide which skate is best for you.

You have threads going on each of these skates, and one comparing both- not really sure what you are looking for that's not already in those. Both skates are decent- the Vector is CCM's top of the line in that model, the RBK 8k's, second to the top. Again, it comes down to fit. Both boots fit differently. If you truly have no way of trying either boot on and are worried about fit, get both and return/sell/trade whichever one doesn’t fit. Ultimately you have to decide which skate is best for you.

The 8ks are actually RBKs top of the line INLINE boot, as for your question if you have a bit of a wider foot, I would go with the RBKs.

Yeah you're right I've a few threads goin' on with regards to these skates. Unfortunaely I can only afford one top of the line skate and as I stated I can't try either. I'm just trying to get the most input possible before purchasing them. By the way, at present, the 8k's are Rbk's top of the line inline skate. What also made me get these 3 threads goin' is answers like the one you said "both skates fit differently". I ask, differently how? Quality of the boot construction, issues with either skate, ect. Thanks anyway.

or, you could search for vector and for rbk skate fit and find the info you need. no need to clutter the board with numerous topics, especially when the info you want can be found in older threads.

Vector: narrow heel, moderate/normal forefoot, high cut

RBK: Wide, Deep, High Cut.

that's pretty much it in a nutshelll. Both are top end products from THC, so materials/workmanship/durability will be similar, although some users have had issues with durability of the pump.

somebody lock this already.

or, you could search for vector and for rbk skate fit and find the info you need. no need to clutter the board with numerous topics, especially when the info you want can be found in older threads.

Vector: narrow heel, moderate/normal forefoot, high cut

RBK: Wide, Deep, High Cut.

that's pretty much it in a nutshelll. Both are top end products from THC, so materials/workmanship/durability will be similar, although some users have had issues with durability of the pump.

somebody lock this already.

locked, thanks for the info.

Regards,

Nelson