Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nsabino

Rink Rat World Cup, Red Star Rocket, Labeda Shooters or Labeda Gripper Asphalt

In your opinion and possibly from past experience which of these outdoor wheels performs and last the best? Rink Rat World Cup, Red Star Rocket, Labeda Shooters or Labeda Gripper Asphalt.

Regards to all,

Nelson

I use Rink Rat World Cups and I swear by them. I play 3-4 times/week on an outdoor rink and I'm 6'3" and 260 lbs (hence my name). They last long and I like the performance. The Rink Rats wheels have a little "bounce" to them when I skate maybe because of the dual urethane they use. Hope this helps.

i don't go with hyper on much of anything but their pro 250 outdoor wheels have got to be one of the best out there.

+1 on shute's comments regarding the 250 outdoor wheel...great wheels. I, however, love the Hyper G Forumla era wheels...also great wheels, for sport court that is.

i agree on hyper pro 250 is tops on the outdoor wheel. form g era wheel i love as well considering the new hyper flex stuff fell apart quite fast!! redstar dont even waste your money and time.

i agree on hyper pro 250 is tops on the outdoor wheel. form g era wheel i love as well considering the new hyper flex stuff fell apart quite fast!! redstar dont even waste your money and time.

The hyper 250's are hard to find in the 3 sizes I want. Do you know of any online shop that has them in 72,76 and 80mm? What is your opinion on the Labeda asphalt? Thanks for your help.

World Cup Outdoor, not even close either. The 250s are too hard and while the World Cups are the same hardness, they provide more grip. The 150s are complete trash, don't think you're getting a deal because they melt on concrete.

The only thing about the World Cups is you need to rotate them everytime.

i get the pro 250 off of ebay. from ebay store hockeygarage hes got them in those sizes 72mm 76mm and 80mm $45 a set of 8 wheels

I've always liked to just use a 78a indoor wheel outdoors...it allows for a smoother sudden stop when skating at a high speed. Obviously they will get torn up faster, but performance I think is better