Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JR, DarkStar50 and A2Rhino

Thanks guys!

I'm drinking a San Miguel right now - walked into a supermarket and found it...it's from the Phillipines - Roach brought some when he visited. How funny is that?

hope you had a good one and enjoyed the beer! happy birthday!

I have been so busy I just found this thread now. Thanks for the B'day salutes. I went out, played hockey, and drank many adult beverages after the game. Priceless!

Thanks guys!

I'm drinking a San Miguel right now - walked into a supermarket and found it...it's from the Phillipines - Roach brought some when he visited. How funny is that?

Great to hear, big guy! I found some here in Vietnam as well and have half a refrigerator full of it should you ever have the chance to come over. I have to warn you in advance though, there is absolutely NO HOCKEY in this country. At least none that I have found yet. I'm going stir crazy!

I may be back for a visit next year. I have to full up my gas tank with Oberon again (I'll make sure to time the trip with the season).

Other than that, happy birthday to you, DarkStar50, and A2Rhino! I hope all 3 of you have good ones and the year ahead of you!