Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spreedizzle

Mission Inline Pants

So here is the scoop.....I have a couple of holes in the ass of my inline pants from getting them hung/torn on the rivots on the boards while hopping out for my shift. So here is my delimma....no shops anywhere near me, and no way to try them on. I have been using the Mission Helium 7500's for a couple of years and they are about shot. These pants have been great to me except for the aforementioned holes, and the typical holes that Missions get in the stretch fabric around the knees and crotch. A feature that I love about these pants is the knee strap to aid in securing your shin guards to your legs without the need for extra tape. All of this being said....what pants would you recommend for my situation? Any help and direction would be greatly appreciated.

I currently use the mission wicked 5's. these things havent ripped on me yet an I've been using them for quite a while. and they too have the knee strap that you love. BTW the stretchy area on mine hasn't ripped yet because that seems like a big thing that you want.

Painted concrete for me, so the knees do take a touch of a beating. Is there another brand that has the knee straps aside from Mission? I love that feature, but not terribly impressed with the Helium line, or the new ones for that matter.

That strap is patent pending I believe...The new Syndicate line does not have the Lycra above the knee...

New Mission line? When is it due out? New features relative to the current lineup (Helium/Wicked) or are most of the changes cosmetic?

Sounds like my best option (based on what I know I want) will be in the Mission lineup. The only question now....is Wicked, or holding out for the new lines in the fall.....