Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benchboy

Mission Wicked One's - I'm not tough enough!

Justin are you now a sharks fan? Time to get that post count up and spread the gospel?

Nope, Justin is not me saba. Nice try though. Just sharing my opinion on the new Mission line up. Plain and simple, Mission's new skates for 2008 are sick!

j

Saba,

I hope you don't think I am Jose19....I only have one account on here...This is it...

Justin

Hey Justin, where you at Inline Sports here in San Jose CA with Simon Bibeau back in August showing off Missions 2008 line up? I e-mailed Simon on 9/17 to see if he was going to be able to get me the new Boss skates before 10/1.

Said he would get back to me soon but hasn't ti'll now. Hopefully IS gets them this weekend. I was there not too long ago buying some wheels for my Bauer skates and the owner told me he would check in with you guys to see if they will be deliver on time. Andy at Rollin Ice said he already has a pair but their pro-shop won't get them ti'll mid Oct.

j