Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riotgear

MISSION VANGUARD SOLD AT RETAIL!

160$ damm that's expensive, I was counting on a 100-120$ price tag.

Might as well buy some Wicked 1's on sale then.

i agree their mag version is way to high when you count new wheels as well. their aluminum version is $69 thought so for some people that might be worth the try but if your going to spent money on something new you might as well go with the sprungs or hummers. no much point in putting money into a little faster version of the hi-low.

One is magnesium, the other's aluminum.

Thanks for stating the obvious... Probably should have been clearer. I meant performance wise.

One is magnesium, the other's aluminum.

Thanks for stating the obvious... Probably should have been clearer. I meant performance wise.

A handful of grams in weight.....that is about it.

so is it worth it to shell out that $160 for magnesium chassis?

or would the 7000-series aluminum chassis be fine?

50 grams isn't that much of a different i think

I was wondering the same question, maybe now that they have been out for awhile people will have an opnion of both...So is it worth shelling out $90 more bucks for the Alloys or is the 7000 series good?

I was wondering the same question, maybe now that they have been out for awhile people will have an opnion of both...So is it worth shelling out $90 more bucks for the Alloys or is the 7000 series good?

just like anything else in hockey, there are different prices for ifferent technology/features. whether or not it makes sense to go for the mag chassis depends on your budget and need for extra performance. Both will "work" fine for almost everyone.

I have the aluminum vanguards on my wicked 3s and I'm very happy with them. Ive blocked many shots with them and theyve held up great. a few nicks here and there.

as far as the weight goes.. i dunno. They seem light enough but im not too concerned with weight so its not a big deal and its not even something i notice.

I do like the more forward pitch of the vanguards though. As a D-man it took a bit of getting used to, but once i did i loved it. It easier to get going at a good speed from a stop is one of the big things ive noticed.