Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blahster

Seperated Rink Rat Hornet Wheels

Anyone else have a problem with Hornets seperating from the inner hub? It starts with a slight air bubble like look, and then progressively gets worse. This is my second pair to do this, in both 78a and 80a's. Last week during playoffs one of them was so bad they locked up when I'd turn. I'll email RR and see what they have to say.

wheels.jpg

Yeah, I've had this exact problem. I'm trying the Rink Rat Hot Shots this time (haven't used them yet). Their hub design looks similiar to the World Cups, which I use for outdoor and have had no problems with. Don't know about you but I'm a heavy guy (260 lbs). As a last resort, I'll either ask the board re:Indoor wheels or I may try using the World Cups for indoor.

Wheel defects happen, what are you gonna do.

Rink Rat has the best customer service in the wheel business in my opinion. I believe there is a member on the board that works for rink rat and he normally takes care of everyone real well on here.

Hey guys,

sorry for the issue, Please send me an email at dreilly@mearthane.com and we will take care of you!

Please also copy myself at mhunt@mearthane.com

Once again sorry for the issue!

See you at the rink!

Michael Hunt

P.S. The Hotshot and World Cup use the same hubs!

This goes for unusable broken wheels, Wheels that have regular wear and tear will not be returnable.

I need photo's and in some cases I need the wheels sent back to us for inspection.

Regards,

Mike

Hey Mike.

I have been emailing you at both addresses but haven't got a reply since your message a couple of months ago. Can you please get back to me?

Matt in Australia.

Matt,

Sorry about that, Send me an email to mhunt@mearthane.com right away and I will take care of you buddy!

Sorry for the delay!

Mike

Hey Mike.

I STILL haven't heard anything from you, I have tried emailing all of the email addresses you supplied. Can you please get back to me?

Matt.

Anyone else have a problem with Hornets seperating from the inner hub? It starts with a slight air bubble like look, and then progressively gets worse. This is my second pair to do this, in both 78a and 80a's. Last week during playoffs one of them was so bad they locked up when I'd turn. I'll email RR and see what they have to say.

wheels.jpg

I had the exact same problem but with my mb816's several months ago. Called rink rat and they hooked me up. Great cust. service.......