Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummer12

Eagle -> RBK Sizing Q

I did a little hunting, but not too far back..

I'm currently using a friends set of Eagle Infinity size 34... I'm looking at getting a pair of RBK's either on an online clearance, or eBay or wherever I can find the right color combo. I might even consider going the Custom McKenney route if I can't find anything.. But anyway the knee stacks are in the right place, but I'd like an inch or three added to the Thigh Rise. I'm thinking about getting 34 + 2 in RBK, Will the RBK's stay true with Eagle's sizing at 34 or will there be a fit discrepancy. Same with the McKenney's. If I go Custom, how much will they allow me to play with, I'd like to have the same strap setup as the Eagles, including the toe tie (With out screws). Those are the Main mods I'd like.. any other options I should be aware of? I am also curious as to the offset toe bridge..has anyone tried it? Any other help would be greatly appreciated.