Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Muzza_77

Hyper Trinity Flex?

Hey, i might be ordering some new wheels today, though i wanted to make sure i get the right set.

i skate on a polished floor board surface, i previously used Millenium Gripper X-Soft Labedas (standard on rollerdaddys) and they are tearing and chunking like anything. I am looking at getting Hyper Trinity Flex 76A, what do you guys think? are these good wheels? are these the right wheels for this surface? good or bad stories?

I am 158lb if that makes any difference and i am really really hard on my wheels as well.

The wheels where suggested by the guy at my LHS

thanks guys.

Hyper Trinity Flex wheels are the exact wheels I use, I'd recommend them. I only get to play on polished surfaces about 25% of the time though, but typically I'm on cement and even then they've held up nicely. I too am pretty hard on my wheels, I've had these about two months and I've had no problems with them.

they have a brand new set of 8 wheels on ebay for $54 lowest price on the net. i bought a set from that seller and the wheels grip very well on the sport court only been using them for about a month now.