Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trajik78

RBK shaft & Blade Q

I'm looking to pick up a second shaft for my upcoming season.

The shaft (on eBay) seems to be a RBK 7K and it is stated as tapered.

tapered is the same as :low kick point" right? also i can't find any BK 1K blades that are labeled for tapered shafts, so will the regular RBK 1K blade fit this shaft? i imagine it would since they're both RBK...?

yup, i play outdoors so an ABS blade is a necessity. i'll head the advice and go for a 85 flex me thinks, as the pucks are less heavy. my shot needs all the help it can get, heh.

I've had good success using a CCM V6.0 (same curve patterns as RBK) for outdoors on painted concrete.

does it last pretty long? doesn't shatter since it's not ABS and is stated as made from resin and "woven laminate"?

6.0 = standard and still wont fit the 7k shaft.

for the OP: CCM 5.0 blades are tapered and many have had good success with them on rough outdoor surfaces.

thanks for tha advice. i will most likely get a non-tapered shaft, just for interchangeability with my current shaft. how are the CCM Vector 4's?