Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Irish317

Bauer H5 Inline skates

Can anyone tell me about these? I have no idea what model year they are, or anything about them fo rthat matter. I found a pair at a very cheap price, and would like to know about them before I purchase them. I will be replacing a pair of Vector 8.0's.

Thanks,

Sean

Update 10/31

What can you tell me about this skate?

Nike Bauer Supreme Lite Accelerator

Thanks,

Sean

Well, they weren't made in the 80's, more like 93. H3's with a plastic chassis were my first skates, then I had a pair of h6's which had the same chassis as are on those but with a different boot. IF you got them REALLY cheap and don't need anything high performance you'll be alright. But there probably are better deals to be had on more current stuff. Not to mention those wheels will be pretty much useless on anything other than asphalt.

the boots on the NBH inline skates are usually comparable to NBH's lower end ice skates. Those might be similar to the supreme 30 or 50.