Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Tour Stick Question

Does anyone on here use a tour stick? I like the curve (the yoder) which I thought was a modo clone, but the blade seems a tad longer an the lie seems to be higher. Is this true? I want to see what other users think.

My little brother used a beemer and then an aviator, he liked it a lot... he's not too picky though so I can't really atest to any sort of actual feel or anything.

As far as i know its a modo clone. Not sure if they call it the yoder or what. Their actually nice ass sticks for the price, as long as you can deal with a little weight.

And with the durability. Ive broken 2 in 2 week periods. It is a nice stick though. The blade is Very "soft" and that is what I like about it. What do you think about the kick Swiss?

I used my friends once for a couple hours and was impressed with the stick for the price that it is. I really liked the kick I got taking wrist shots. They seemed to be a little harder then normal. But yes the stick is a little heavier then other stick on the market.

kick wasnt bad. I was more impressed with the feel and stickhandling then i was with shooting, but it was still nice

A teammate of mine had one. He really liked it, but the blade turns to butter. No warning either, not like other sticks. One day it was fine, next game it was like a wet noodle.