Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Long Island Rinks?

the 4ft girl at the front desk you mean. Over the summer one kid came he was like 11 or 12 and he was the best goalie i have ever seen for his age group. He had a fast glove and could really move around the crease. He could really be something if he keeps improving. Thockey how often do you go to sporttime i might know you

Not the one at the desk. There was some 4 foot nothing sized girl on V-Forms who played goalie for one of the teams. Everyone ran up the score on them. Felt pretty bad doing it.

I play every season there with a few kids i know. Have been for a few years now.

ive been there for the past two fridays.. and your right tony is a nice guy.. when i do my crazy moves i try not to do it on tony.. i do it on the new goalie lol.. when do you guys usually play?

well me and some friends from my school team would all go down there but they have made the drop in hockey 18+ so now me and my friends are all SOL. If you went at all during the summer you saw me, im a tall kid 6'0 and 15 years old. Red jersey not the greatest skater