Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flaming_june

bauer 6000 skates

my old pair of ccm super tacks, i heat molded them, but they did not change shape that much, and it took me about couple months to break them in.

i bought a pair of bauer 6000, but finally realized that the boot shape wasn't gona match my own.

now i just bought a ccm vector 6.5 from hockey monkey store, heat molded them and ccm fit machined it. amazingly, the boot just practically changed shape to my feet shape. dramatic change in boot shape, not just a lil, and its just perfect right now.

my questingis just regarding the bauer 6000 skates, they are heat moldible, but can the shape of the boot change so dramatically that even the fattest foot (mine) can fit?

or does the bauers change only a lil bit, only "inside" cushins change, not much "outside" boot shape change.

btw, i have really wide foot, wider than bauer size ee, but perfect in size e for ccm.

baknig skates only helps mold the inside to yourfoot quicker, just quickens the break in time. if you look at a pair of used skates you can see where the skate molded around the foot, inside. the outside of the boot wont change. best bet - sell em.

CCM FIT system is different and changes the fit of the skate a lot more than just baking.