Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aphuskies13

youth hockey

I know some kids around the city where i live who are 91s. They won USA TierII nationals this year and now they are a strong AAA team. Before the Vapor XX (OPS) came out the two top players got to try it before it came out. Also, this year they were offered free gear from Mission. Do you guys think hockey companies should be giving kids gear and trying to sponsor kids???

The company benefits from the advertising, the player benefits financially (this case their parents). When teams are sponsored it alleviates some of the financial pressure off of all of the parents. I like it.

Guest 2048

Makes sense for em to sponsor the top two or three players on a team. That way those kids get it and then the rest of the team goes to mommy and daddy and says "timmy is so good and has the new _____" and then the rest of the team is using that stick.

We played a AA team from somewhere that was sponsered by Itech, i mean they were covered in custom colored Itech helmets, gloves, pants, everything that Itech makes decent...They must have had a hookup on the team because we beat them 6-0..